RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Inlight of the delicate nature of our handmade products and commitment to environmental sustainability, THE ODDATIVE encourages mindful buying. We invite you to reach out to our team for product information or styling tips to ensure that your piece will have an everlasting space in your home. Our latest return policy applies to orders from the 1st January, 2024.
We understand curating your space can be a challenging task at times, therefore we offer returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
- A return request is to be filled out and authorised by THE ODDATIVE team. Please fill out the return request form below after reading the below conditions.
- The item(s) you are choosing to returning is full-priced. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any item purchased with intent to return due to variation in colouration, texture, minor bubbles or spotting on surface will not be accepted. Due to the handmade nature of each product, the qualities mentioned are deemed a part of the natural handmade process. No two products are identical, being uniquely designed for your space.
- The item(s) are to be returned within 14 days of when order has been received.
- The item(s) are returned in its original and saleable condition, including all packaging that we have provided. We do not accept responsibility for any damages incurred during transit of the return. Please note, the item will be returned back to you not having met this condition.
- Any shipping and delivery or promotional costs associated with your original order will not be included in the refund.
- Any item(s) purchased with a gift card cannot be returned for a cash refund. Gift card will be reactivated for use and valid for 3 years.
- THE ODDATIVE reserves the right to request any supporting images during the process of approving a return if necessary.
- Return shipping is at the expense of the customer. We will be more than happy to assist arranging a return label and are not liable for any returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all approved returns.
Returning for a refund
Once an approval is received by THE ODDATIVE team, the item must be posted for return within 72 hours with proof of return. The expense of return can be arranged by THE ODDATIVE or individually by the customer, please specify this when filling out the returns form. Once the order is received back and inspected, a refund will be processed within 24 hours to the original payment method. THE ODDATIVE reserves a right to disapprove any return that has not met the above conditions.
Returning for a exchange/credit note
Once an approval is received by THE ODDATIVE team, the item must be posted for return within 72 hours with proof of return. The expense of return can be arranged by THE ODDATIVE or individually by the customer, please specify this when filling out the returns form. Once the order is received back and inspected, a credit note will be processed within 24 hours and delivered via email. The credit note will be valid for 3 years.
RETURN REQUEST FORM
Fill out the form below to be sent for approval